1. The first line, write down all the names of the people who ever hurt you.
2. The second line, write all their deeds who ever made your heart hurt.
3. The third line, write down all the bad things that you ever did to them. Because sometimes we forget if we also ever did anything that makes them hurt and sad.
4. Be aware that we too often offends God, with our sins, by ignoring Him, or do the things that He does not like.
5. See again the notes that you write, then pray to God for forgiveness and apologize to those we ever hurt.
6. See again the note, see what makes you hurt, torn and burn it! Forgive, let it go, and forget it. Keep thinking positive, because sometimes God makes people come into your life just to teach you how to let it go.
“God doesn’t give you the people you want, He gives you the people you need. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and make you the person you were meant to be.”